An easy 7.5 m run at the lake this morning.
As this is a cut-back week for us, we cut back on the medium long run. Had a good time running, felt good, good convo with Eric as always. Temps nice and cool.
BS was extremely murky this morning from the rains. Decent soak.
Glad this is a cut back week. I'm a bit tired. Looking forward to the rest day. And getting excited for the race on Sunday. Weather looks perfect for racing.
Lot's of folks are racing this weekend.....a big shout out to my brother's girlfriend Eileen, she's running her first half marathon on Sunday in SF. The Nike Women's Marathon/Half Marathon. I'm excited for her and hope she has a great day.
John and Ed are doing the Palo Duro trail race. I'm sure they are gonna rock it. Just hope they don't drink too many beers at the aid stations. Pace yourself boys.
Eric, Cindy, myself and many other Rogues and non-rogues will be running the IBM 10k this weekend. Should be a blast. Hope everyone has a great race and get's a PR.
Just downloaded the new imapmy.com from mapmyrun.com for the iphone. looks pretty cool. not sure if I'd ever carry my iphone on a run, guess I could stick it down my shorts, turn the ringer off and vibrate on of course. and map away. or maybe I should get a fanny pack and look really cool when I run. I could carry my iphone, snacks, pictures of my dogs, some cash, socks, ear plugs, Kleenex, a sponge, nuts, bus pass, a map, chapstick, toothpick, a knife, scissors, an extra shoelace, the options are endless.
Run long...
No comments:
Post a Comment