a few days behind on posting here....
Saturday's long run, 14 miles, was good. ran it a bit fast, not out of the ballpark, but just faster than usual. overall felt good, just a bit worn out at the end. Eric and I ran with Chris and Tara for the majority of the run. having a good time running with them. bfast and coffee at Progress with Chris and Eric. good times.
Sunday, 4 mile recovery run.
Finished the week with 45 miles. one of my highest mileage weeks ever. feel good.
Monday, 5.5 miles, ran with Mindy and Eric. good times. warm and humid this morning. soak afterwards was excellent as Eric and I got to see our first topless woman swimming at barton springs. (apparently they used to do this a lot back in the old days.) there she was just swimming along, she swam up right beside us as she finished. apparently she is a regular there, but has been gone for some time, as all the older guys knew her well. she was in her 50's and quite fit. it was entertaining to see how enthused the guys were to see what I would imagine is one of their favorite swimmers at barton springs.
it always interesting here in Austin.
2 comments:
Now that's the friendly BS experience I'd expect.
yes agree. would like to see many more friendly topless swimmer's at BS. and if they splash me all the better!! lol.
Post a Comment