Tuesday run:
First quality workout with new group.
Up at 4:30am!! No problems getting up, which was nice. Slept well.
Got ready, had a few brain delays, got out the door around 5:20am.
We met up at Rogue at 5:45am. I like our group. A good mix of people. It's an all level group, with most doing Austin, and a couple of us doing Houston.
We did an easy warm up run down to the middle school. Did drills. Then a modified straights and curves on the road. Pretty short workout. Then an easy cool down back to Rogue. We did foot drills afterwards.
Run was around 3.5 miles total.
Eric and I had bfast at Progress next door. Coffee was excellent this morning.
Saw Josh from Rogue at Progress, he was going out on a group ride with others. Good to see him.
First day went very well. I'm really psyched on the group. Scott is going to be a great coach.
Hoping to go to yoga tonight and need to start doing core work.
No comments:
Post a Comment