Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday

A nice and chilly 6 miles at the lake with Eric. Good run.
Saw coach Amy, as she was starting out from BS for her run. Always a pleasure to see her.

Yesterday missed my quality workout, due to low motivation combined with freezing temps and the threat of freezing rain. It is what it is. I hate to miss any run. But, I just could not get it together in the morning so had to take a pass. Went to the gym at lunch and ran 4 miles on the treadmill. Which I never do. It's weird running on a treadmill. I don't know how or why people do it. I need to be outside. So it was almost like self punishment for me to be on the treadmill.

Tomorrow we'll do our usual 12 miles. And Saturday will be the Runtex to Rogue run. Which is always fun. Will be 20+ miles.

Run long...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Did anyone make your Tuesday workout? Just curious!