Had a good, but tough workout yesterday for our quality. It was a critical velocity run. Was still feeling beat up from the Decker Half on Sunday. Made it through 3 of 4 and decided I had had enough. There wasn't a need to push it to a 4th. I was fine with that. My glutes and hamstring don't need the extra punishment right now. The hills on Sunday did enough.
Got a very short swim in at the gym during the day on Tues. it's been a long time since I've been in the pool and it was fun. I'll be back.
Yesterday it was 81 degrees here in Austin, a cold front blew in, in the evening, and by 11pm it was snowing!! crazy. huge snowflakes. Loved it. Just a dusting of snow, but it stayed cold enough overnight that there was a bit on the ground this morning.
Did an easy, cold and windy, 5 miles from home this morning. Good run.
Going to Adv. Rehab this afternoon to continue the hammy work. It's feeling good so I'm happy about that. I think I'm on top of it, and if I continue to be it should not be an issue much longer.
Getting together with Mr. and Mrs. Felix this evening to catch up on the Ironman, wedding, and Hawaii. Will be good to see them.
Big shout out to all the Team Rogue members. They frickin' rocked it at CIM this weekend. Extremely impressive the job the did. Not just in the race itself, but the work and dedication they put in over the year. The bond and friendships that were made. It has inspired me to be more focused than I already am on my training. And to hopefully run with Team Rogue next year.
Run long...
No comments:
Post a Comment