Ok, here's where I'm at. The long run on Saturday did not go well, hamstring tightened up. So I called it quits at 7 miles. I'm glad I did. Need to get this back to 100%.
Did a great hike on Barton Creek with Kiki and her Dad on Sunday. Was his bday. Brought the doggies, they loved it.
Monday I did an AM bike ride. Nice.
Afternoon met with Fluitt again. Things have improved on the hammy.
Tuesday lunch time bike ride. Very nice.
Will go back to Fluitt tomorrow and see where we are at. I think things are improving and I should be back to running on Thursday.
2 comments:
you are doing all the right things...i know that it's hard to not run when that is all that you want to do but keeping your self healthy is the way to go. make sure you listen to the whispers from your body...when it screams it is too late...keep it up...see you when i return.
Thanks Jess!
Post a Comment