decent week of running post bandera.
4,8,5.5,11,0,16,7.5
ran pretty easy throughout the week. did pick up the pace a bit on Saturday's long run. a bit too much, as I bonked a bit in the last few miles. I did not take a gu on this run. was experimenting a bit. I did drink a little sugar water. I think 16m will be my cut-off for fuel. 16m+ and I take a gu, less and I don't.
this week I hope to get at or near 70m.
overall feeling good.
need to constantly remind myself to focus on Eugene and not get distracted with other races. need to be singularly focused on this marathon. once it is over I can think about other things I want to do. until then I need to be focused only on Eugene.
(for those who do not know I am training for the Eugene marathon on May 2nd in Eugene, OR. Rogue is going as a group. should be fun)
been getting yoga in fairly regularly the last few weeks. enjoying it.
that's all for now.
2 comments:
welcome back.
even a little weekly update is great!
Thanks man.
yeah I'm going to try and get back to some regular blogging. if for nothing else to keep track of what I'm doing and thinking as per running.
Post a Comment